viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012

What have I learnt



What have I learnt. 
   
Since we start the classes, we haven't got even the half of the classes. So, we haven't learnt almost anything. Mery was sick, "Zubi-Zahar" school comes to Agurain, we go to the barnetegui... and those are the reasons  We did a lot of exercises of the workbook.
The first thing we did was "Myself". It was a good thing becouse we don't know who was the new teacher and the teacher doesn't know we were. I'm going to sum up who I am, my name is Ania, I'm 13 years old, I like my hair. The things I like are the dogs and cats, basketball, summer and my friends. Here is my photo:

The second thing we have done, was explain who to do "What have I learnt today".
The next thing was a very interesting thing, we listened a history in the computer: Rosa goes to the city.
Later, we did the oral presentation, but it's only written, we haven't done it. My presentation was about my hobbies. I explain them, and then I do a game. It was a song, and the game was to keep out some words and then the people try to guess it. I like this game becouse it's my favourite way to learn English, listening to music. My songs were: "We are never ever getting back together" and "Whistle", the reason is becouse I like them.
When we did this things, we saw the theory. How to form plurals, the posesive adjetives, saxon genitive, present simple, the adverbs of frequency, we did the phonetic unit...
Then, we did the exam. I did it well.
Now we are doing the blog and it's very interesting. I've learnt a lot with the units, the blog and above all with the songs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario