viernes, 11 de enero de 2013

My Christmas

My Christmas started on the 21st of December, when the School Festival finished. I liked that. At least holliday came!
The first thing we celebrated was the day of Christmas Eve. This night, I had dinner with all my family members in my grandmother's "txoko". My aunts and uncles gave me some money as my Olentzero present. But it was only the first part, I was still missing my parents and my brother's part. They gave me a perfum and clothes. On Christmas Eve we ate lam and many more things. It was a good night with all my family together.
The next celebration was New Year's Eve. It was the last celebration of 2012. We had dinner and then, we ate the twelve grapes. We saw the bells on Telecinco, because there were some famous celebrities of "La Que Se Avecina" and I like this serial a lot. Before having the grapes, we celebrated the nighy and we toasted with champagne.
The next day was the 1st of January of 2013, the first day of the year. I ate with my family and then I went for a walk with my friends to congratulate the new year.
The Three Wise Men left me some presents: a watch, clothes, books, money... They behaved very well. After this, I did all my homeworks in the last Saturday.
To sum up, the only thing I can say it's that they've been fantastic holliday, but I've been very lazy, too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario